CISO Europe Summit 2014
Ilia Kolochenko, CEO of High-Tech Bridge, is a speaker at CISO Europe Summit 2014 taking place in Berlin this year. The Key Themes for 2014 are:
- Information Risk Management, Governance & Privacy
- Communications, Cooperation and Collaboration - Resiliency
- Cyber Crime Risk - Presumption of a Breach and How to Survive it
- Preparing for Global Regulations & Leveraging Global Footprints
Panel Discussion "Meet the ethical hackers – what are the game-changers?" where Ilia Kolochenko is speaking will be held on the 11th of June (Day 1) at 16:00 local time. The panel will covers the following topics and questions:
- How can we best understand adversaries’ processes and building in security capabilities?
- Leveraging the hacker mind-set to secure your infrastructure?
- What vulnerabilities could be affecting your organisation? How do we priorities?
- How data is stolen from enterprises using malware, social engineering, spyware, phishing?
- What does best practice information/cyber security risk assessment?
- What single security technology or approach could make a difference / be a game-changer?
- What is the biggest information security threat to your industry today?
Other panel speakers are: Gadi Evron, Founder and Chairman Board, Israeli CERT; Richard Hollis, CEO, Risk Factory; Dr. Eduardo Solana, Senior Lecturer of Cryptography and Security, University of Geneva; Dilyan Batchev, Global Head Information Security, Syngenta.
The Summit will be held in Berlin (See venue) on the 11th-13th of June 2014:
Radisson Blu Berlin
High-Tech Bridge's team looks forward meeting you there!
Updated: 11th of June
Photos are available on our Facebook page.