High-Tech Bridge announces new Advisory Board membersJanuary 23, 2013
For the beginning of 2013 High-Tech Bridge announces new Advisory Board members.
At the beginning of 2013 High-Tech Bridge is pleased to announce new members at our Advisory Board. We are honored to welcome:
- Craig Spiezle, Executive Director, Founder & President of Online Trust Alliance (OTA)
- Anuj Singh, Director of Global Response Centre at International Multilateral Partnership Against Cyber Threats (IMPACT)
- Jake Kouns, co-founder, CEO and CFO of the Open Security Foundation (OSF)
- Brian Martin, COO and President of the Open Security Foundation (OSF)
- Philippe Meyer, director of International Affairs Department at Geneva's Chamber of Commerce (CCIG).
Their outstanding competences and unique experience in the information security and business development will bring an independent and unbiased evaluation of High-Tech Bridge development and strategy to assure the highest quality of service offered by High-Tech Bridge.