High-Tech Bridge at PCI Europe 2009November 12, 2009
High-Tech Bridge participates as a sponsor at PCI Europe 2009 in Brussels.
High-Tech Bridge participates as a sponsor at PCI Europe 2009 taking place at Brussels, Belgium. This conference is devoted to PCI DSS security standard implementation.
The main topics are:
- Reinterpreting the PCI DSS requirements to extract business value beyond compliance
- Reducing the scope and complexity of compliance to facilitate a risk-based and security-led approach to storing credit card data
- Integrating compliance programmes into your security strategy to reduce unnecessary expenditure
- Thinking about security on an enterprise-wide level and securing data assets beyond credit card data
- Building effective frameworks of communication between key stakeholders
- Understanding the evolving roles of QSAs and acquirers
More information related to the standard can be found on the PCI Security Standards Council web site.