Webinar: “Practical Compliance with Cybersecurity Regulations in 2021”
The webinar will cover existing and emerging data security and privacy regulations including GDPR in the EU and UK, FADP in Switzerland, CCPA in California, SHIELD Act in New York, PIPEDA in Canada, LGPD in Brazil, PDPA in Singapore, PDPO in Hong Kong, IT Act in India, and other laws that impose obligatory data protection and cybersecurity requirements.
By attending you will:
- Understand regulatory landscape, its applicability and sanctions for non-compliance
- Learn practical insights on how to enhance your cyber defense and compliance
- Explore recent cases of data breaches and legal consequences
- Earn CPE credits for your attendance
- Ask your questions online
To better accommodate the audience from different time zones, the one-hour webinar has 4 identical sessions taking place on:
- Tuesday, April 27 at 9am CEST / (GMT+2)
- Tuesday, April 27 at 2pm CEST / (GMT+2)
- Wednesday, April 28 at 11am CEST / (GMT+2)
- Wednesday, April 28 at 4pm CEST / (GMT+2)
Please get in touch with your account or partner manager to get your seat booked.
Not yet a partner: Get in touch: https://www.immuniweb.com/partners/#apply