One Dashboard. All Needs.
How it works
- Just enter a
- See what
- See what
Compliance, Security and Vendor Risk Management
Prevent Data Breaches
or misconfigured IT assets
incidents, data leaks or phishing
Cut Operational Costs
risk-based pentesting and patching
Minimize Human Risk
abandoned or forgotten assets
Prevent Supply Chain Attacks
vendors and suppliers
Threat Intelligence and Dark Web Monitoring
24/7 monitoring of your brand mentions in:
Compliant with “Legal Considerations when Gathering Online Cyber Threat Intelligence and Purchasing Data from Illicit Sources” guidelines by the U.S. Department of Justice
Cloud Security Posture Management
Containers and CI/CD Pipeline Monitoring
1 Just enter a company name
2 See what hackers see
3 See what hackers do
|ImmuniWeb® Discovery|| |
| Access to Security Analysts |
| Domain & Subdomains Discovery |
| Web Applications & API Discovery |
| Mobile Applications & API Discovery |
| Security & Compliance Monitoring |
| Multicloud Resources Discovery |
| Network Services Discovery |
| Cyber Threat Intelligence |
| Repositories Monitoring |
| Dark Web Monitoring |
| Phishing Monitoring |
| Brand Monitoring |
| Access to Dark Web Analysts |
| Phishing Websites Takedown |
| Updates ||24/7||Every Day||Every Week||Every 2 Weeks|
Trusted by 1,000+ Global Customers
ImmuniWeb provides accurate assessment on the security posture of our cloud-based applications. The report provided is concise and easy to read with sound advisories on the necessary steps to fix the issues. What impressed me most was that no false positive was listed and the vulnerabilities are real. ImmuniWeb certainly gives us the right level of assurance that our cloud-based applications are safe and "good-to-go" before we deploy them out to production
Lee Chye Seng
Director, Learning Systems and Applications
ImmuniWeb is an efficient and very easy-to-use solution that combines automatic and human tests. The results are complete, straightforward and easy to understand. It’s an essential tool for the development of the new digital activities
ImmuniWeb is the best and simplest way to secure your business online. It's really fantastic experience to get report with zero false positive with detailed actions how to resolve problems and remove vulnerabilities. I think ImmuniWeb is definitely the best alternative to pen testers. As well as a way to save on staff and other costs. I am glad that I can get it all without any hidden costs and without complicated licensing schemes
Senior Information Security Officer
ImmuniWeb is a great innovative service that brings unbeatable ROI. It is undoubtedly the best way to quickly and easily guarantee your customers that their data is safe with you - and yours too by the way! Efficient and effective!
Head of IT
We believe ImmuniWeb platform would definitely address the common weaknesses seen in manual assessments. The AI-assisted platform not only automates the assessments, but also, executes them in a continuous, consistent and reliable fashion. Admittedly, the platform would definitely add quick wins and great ROI to its customers on their investment.
Information Security Officer
ImmuniWeb is an invaluable tool for iPresent with both automated and manual penetration testing. The fantastic manual testing has found even the most hidden and complicated bugs in our security and ImmuniWeb has delivered first class knowledge. The self-service interface also gives us great control to schedule and monitor tests when we need them
Chief Technical Officer
Why Choosing ImmuniWeb® AI Platform
Feel the difference. Get the results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- QWhat is the standard subscription duration?AThe default subscription length is one year, please reach out to us may you need another duration. For a large number of licenses, which may be used for M&A due diligence or similar purposes, we may also provide one-time discovery per each company.
- QHow many IT assets can I include into my subscription?AThere is no hard limit for the number of IT on-premise and cloud assets or security incidents per company, please reach out to us for a quote. If you have several interrelated brands or companies, you may have one subscription but separate dashboards at no additional cost. Each subscription has an unlimited number of users with granular permissions to access specific sections of your dashboard(s).
- QDo I need to install any on-premise agents or software?ANo, we normally detect 99.9% of externally visible and accessible IT assets located both on premises or in a cloud by using a wide spectrum of OSINT-based methodologies, network reconnaissance, and our proprietary sets of Big Data. To start a Discovery project, just enter a company name: your interactive dashboard will be ready within 3 days. While your subscription is active, we will continuously monitor your external attack surface for any changes and automatically add new IT assets at no additional cost.
- QCan I manually add IT assets to my dashboard?AYes, once your dashboard is active, you can add your on-premise and cloud assets manually for continuous security monitoring. You can also use our one-click functionality to import your assets from Excel file and automatically classify them by groups.
- QHow flexibly can I customize security notifications?AYou can automatically classify your assets and incidents based on their properties, history or nature. Eventually, all newly discovered assets or incidents will be automatically placed into a specific group, as well as any assets or incidents with updates. You can setup a granular notifications per user, per tab and per group, ensuring that all relevant people on your side will be getting actionable alerts in a timely manner without any noise.