ImmuniWeb® Continuous leverages our award-winning AI and Machine Learning technology to rapidly detect new
code, augment and accelerate web penetration testing. Our continuous web security monitoring is enhanced
with just-in-time web penetration testing and 24/7 access to our security analysts.
Continuous Penetration Testing Made Simple
Zero False-Positive SLA
Money-Back Guarantee for
a single false-positive
24/7 Just-in Time Testing
Once your code is changed, our
experts will promptly test it
Business logic testing, SANS Top 25,
PCI DSS & OWASP coverage
Tailored remediation guidelines
and 24/7 support
One-click WAF virtual patching,
SDLC & CI/CD integration
How It Works
- Pick up a web
application or API
- Customize testing,
pay and start
- Get verified
security alerts 24/7
Continuous Penetration Testing For Any Need
Internal & External Web Apps
Virtual Appliance technology for
internal applications testing
APIs and Web Services
Comprehensive coverage of API &
Web Services (REST/SOAP)
Open Source Security
Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
tests for 20,000+ known CVE-IDs
Black & White Box
Authenticated (including 2FA/MFA)
or Black Box testing
Threat-aware testing scenarios and
attack vectors upon request
- OWASP Testing Guide
- NIST SP 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- PCI DSS Information Supplement: Penetration Testing Guidance
- FedRAMP Penetration Test Guidance
- ISACA’s How to Audit GDPR
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Compatible
- Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) Compatible
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSSv3)
Many other "High" Risk Vulnerabilities
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Improper Access Control
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Improper Error Handling
Broken Authentication and Session Management
CWE-22: Path Traversal
CWE-89: SQL Injection
CWE-78: Command injection
CWE-89: Blind SQL Injection
CWE-79: Stored XSS
CWE-94: Code Injection
CWE-113: HTTP Response splitting
CWE-94: AJAX Injection
CWE-200: Information Exposure
CWE-94: JSON Injection
CWE-502: Deserialization of Untrusted Data
CWE-521: Weak Password Requirements
CWE-601: Open Redirect
CWE-613: Insufficient Session Expiration
ImmuniWeb Continuous Packages and Pricing
Express package is best suited for uncomplicated websites, for example, a presentational website with some dynamic functionality.
It also fits to audit a small part of a larger web application. Business websites running WordPress or Drupal with a few third-party plugins match well the package.
SMB package is best suited for medium-sized websites and small e-commerce applications with several APIs.
It also fits to audit a small part of a larger web application. Websites running standardized e-commerce systems such as Magento match well the package.
Corporate Pro package is best suited for business critical applications of large size that require sophisticated business logic testing under multiple user roles and interacting with different APIs.
Multifunctional e-banking or complicated CRM systems fit well this package, as well as applications based on web solutions from SAP, Oracle or Microsoft.
Corporate package is best suited for business applications with several user roles, diverse dynamic functionality and APIs.
Medium-sized e-banking or payment processing systems also fit well into this package.
- Rapid Detection of New / Updated Code
- Continuous Penetration Testing:
- SANS Top 25 Full Coverage
- OWASP Top 10 Full Coverage
- PCI DSS 6.5.1-6.5.11 Full Coverage
- AI to Augment Human Testing and Analysis
- Machine Learning to Accelerate Testing
- Authenticated Testing (2FA / SSO)
- REST/SOAP API Testing
- Full Customization of Testing
- Zero False-Positive SLA
- Threat-Aware Risk Scoring
- Tailored Remediation Guidelines
- Web Interface, PDF and XML Formats
- PCI DSS and GDPR Compliances
- CVE, CWE and CVSSv3 Scores
- Unlimited Patch Verifications
- Vulnerability Notifications (SMS / Email)
- 24/7 Access to Our Security Analysts
- DevSecOps & CI/CD Tools Integration
- One-Click Virtual Patching via WAF
- Multirole Dashboard
How It Works
- Pick up a web
application or API
- Customize testing,
pay and start
- Get verified
security alerts 24/7
Testimonials and Customer References
ImmuniWeb is an efficient and very easy-to-use solution that combines automatic and human tests. The results are complete, straightforward and easy to understand. It’s an essential tool for the development of the new digital activities
ImmuniWeb is the best and simplest way to secure your business online. It's really fantastic experience to get report with zero false positive with detailed actions how to resolve problems and remove vulnerabilities. I think ImmuniWeb is definitely the best alternative to pen testers. As well as a way to save on staff and other costs. I am glad that I can get it all without any hidden costs and without complicated licensing schemes
Senior Information Security Officer
ImmuniWeb significantly enhanced our vulnerability assessment capacity. It's an indispensable tool for continuous auditing of web based systems
Chief Security Officer
ImmuniWeb provides accurate assessment on the security posture of our cloud-based applications. The report provided is concise and easy to read with sound advisories on the necessary steps to fix the issues. What impressed me most was that no false-positive was listed and the vulnerabilities are real. ImmuniWeb certainly gives us the right level of assurance that our cloud-based applications are safe and "good-to-go" before we deploy them out to production
Lee Chye Seng
Director, Learning Systems and Applications
ImmuniWeb is an invaluable tool for iPresent with both automated and manual penetration testing. The fantastic manual testing has found even the most hidden and complicated bugs in our security and ImmuniWeb has delivered first class knowledge. The self-service interface also gives us great control to schedule and monitor tests when we need them
Chief Technical Officer
ImmuniWeb is a great innovative service that brings unbeatable ROI. It is undoubtedly the best way to quickly and easily guarantee your customers that their data is safe with you - and yours too by the way! Efficient and effective!
Head of IT
Frequently Asked Questions
- QHow are the penetration testing packages different?AThe main difference is the amount of human time spent on a project to detect the most sophisticated, untrivial and novel security vulnerabilities. All other technical and reporting capacities and features are the same.
- QHow many URLs can be grouped within one package?AWe recommend grouping different URLs in one package only if they belong to the same business application. For example, your ERP or e-banking system may be located across several (sub)domains and have APIs on different URLs - all of them are suitable to be group into one package at the first step of project creation. Contrariwise, it will be inappropriate to group your CRM and unrelated Partner Portal in one package.
- QCan I test my internal web applications and APIs?AYes, we will provide you with ImmuniWeb Virtual Appliance (VA) for this purpose. Being a Virtual Machine (VM) image composed of open source software only, the VM is always under your full control (root access). The VM will securely route ImmuniWeb testing traffic to your internal web applications and APIs. It usually takes just a few minutes to deploy the VM internally. We recommend deploying the VM in an isolated VLAN with access only to the applications to be tested.
- QWhat is your rapid detection of new and updated code?ARapid detection of new or updated code is based on our award-winning machine learning and AI technology. It continuously and safely crawls your web applications, and as soon as a change is detected, our security analysts will rapidly intervene to manually test the change for sophisticated vulnerabilities on top of intelligently automated and accelerated 24/7 vulnerability scanning.
- QWhat is your Instant vulnerability notifications feature?AYou can customize notifications about newly detected security vulnerabilities by email, SMS or phone. You can configure the notifications by vulnerability risk levels to dispatch the notifications across your team in a timely and agile manner.
- QCan I choose a specific timeframe for penetration testing?AYes, if necessary, you can request a specific timeframe for your project. Please, indicate the preferred testing period in “Special Requirements” field during the first step of project creation. By default, all projects start at 9:00 AM CET of the scheduled day.
- QHow easily can I customize my penetration testing package?AWhen creating a project, just specify in plain English any special requirements for testing and remediation, from scope and methodology to reporting. For example, you may command to spend additional time on sophisticated 2FA bypass techniques, avoid reporting low-risk XSS or provide in-depth remediation guidelines for PHP developers, and we will do so.
- QHow does your remediation work?AWe provide actionable remediation guidelines for each of the detected vulnerabilities. Moreover, you have unlimited access to our security analysts might you have any further questions about remediation. Furthermore, we offer one-click virtual patching via WAF by F5, Imperva, Fortinet, Barracuda, Qualys and DenyAll
- QWhat is your zero false-positive contractual SLA?AIt is a binding contractual clause for every project with no exception. The clause clearly stipulates that for one single false positive in your report you will get back the entire amount paid for one week of subscription.
- QWhat is your threat-aware risk scoring?AAll exploitable and confirmed vulnerabilities will receive a CVSSv3 Base score. Moreover, we assess and indicate such important criteria as public availability of exploit, ongoing exploitation campaigns in the wild or vendor-supplied solution for the vulnerability. Issues that cannot be exploited or confirmed (e.g. a security flaw presumably affecting your Admin area where we do not have an access), will be added separately as security warnings without a CVSSv3 score.
- QWhich formats of report do you provide?AIn addition to our DevSecOps-enabled, multi-role dashboard you can download a report in PDF and XML formats. We offer one-click integration with the most popular developers, CI/CD and DevSecOps tools, such as Jira or Mantis. Likewise, you can securely access your report data via our API.
- QWhat is your 24/7 access to security analysts (SOC)?AAll ImmuniWeb customers get unlimited access to our security analysts via ImmuniWeb Portal. You can ask questions about exploitation, remediation or any other project-related topics.
- QWhere is penetration testing data stored?AAll penetration testing data is securely stored in our ISO 27001 infrastructure in Canada and Switzerland (both recognized by the European Commission as countries providing an adequate level of data protection for the purpose of GDPR). Upon your request all data can be securely deleted at any moment.
- QWhat is the added-value of your Machine Learning and AI?AOur award-winning Machine Learning technology, based on Artificial Neural Networks (ANN), considerably reduces the testing time. Differently from automated scanners that penetration testers use to conduct basic testing, our proprietary technology delivers a superior quality of testing and sends less HTTP requests. While our AI technology, based on various Deep Learning algorithms, is used for intelligent automation of the testing processes thereby ensuring that all possible attack vectors and exploitation techniques are properly tested. Eventually, what a traditional penetration testing delivers in a week, our team of penetration testers will likely deliver in a couple of days or even faster.