Quality. Simplicity. Speed.
How it works
- Customize testing and
- Get instant alerts on
- Re-test patched findings
in one click
Continuous Penetration Testing for Any Need
Internal & External Web Apps
Virtual Appliance technology for
internal applications testing
Cloud Security Testing
Check if attackers can pivot to
other systems in your cloud
APIs & Web Services
security & privacy testing
Black & White Box
Authenticated (including MFA/SSO)
or Black Box testing
Open Source Security
Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
tests for 20,000+ known CVE-IDs
Breach and attack simulation per
MITRE ATT&CK® Enterprise
Proven Methodology and Global Standards
- OWASP Web Security Testing Guide (WSTG)
- NIST SP 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- PCI DSS Information Supplement: Penetration Testing Guidance
- MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix for Enterprise
- FedRAMP Penetration Test Guidance
- ISACA’s How to Audit GDPR
- OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS v4.0.2) Mapping
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Compatible
- Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) Compatible
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS v3.1)
Many Other "High" Risk Vulnerabilities
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Improper Access Control
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Improper Error Handling
Broken Authentication and Session Management
API1: Broken Object Level Authorization
API3: Excessive Data Exposure
API5: Broken Function Level Authorization
API7: Security Misconfiguration
API9: Improper Assets Management
API2: Broken User Authentication
API4: Lack of Resources & Rate Limiting
API6: Mass Assignment
API10: Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
ImmuniWeb® Continuous Setup and Packages
1 Customize testing and
2 Get instant alerts on
3 Re-test patched findings
in one click
| ImmuniWeb® Continuous |
Packages for any need
Designed for one web application of large size and complexity, located on multiple subdomains or having several user roles.
Designed for one web application of medium size and complexity, located on several subdomains or having a couple of user roles.
Designed for one web application of small size and complexity, located on one or two subdomains and having one user role.
Designed for one web application of very small size and complexity, located on one domain and having one simple user role.
| AI-Enabled Vulnerability Scanning |
Our award-winning Deep Learning AI technology accelerates and intelligently automates over 10,000 checks of your web application security, which usually require human labor and cannot be performed by traditional vulnerability scanners due to complexity.
| Manual Penetration Testing |
Our CREST-accredited security experts conduct advanced security testing of your web application’s business logic, perform chained exploitation of sophisticated vulnerabilities, and run other security and privacy checks that require human intelligence due to high complexity.
|5 days / month||3 days / month||1 day / month||½ day / month|
| OWASP ASVS Testing |
Our combination of AI technology and CREST-accredited security experts covers OWASP ASVS Levels 1-3 testing requirements.
|Level 3||Level 2||Level 1||Level 1|
- OSINT Search of Stolen Credentials
- Detection of Changes and New Code
- Continuous Penetration Testing
- SANS Top 25 Full Coverage
- OWASP Top 10 Full Coverage
- PCI DSS 6.5.1-6.5.10 Full Coverage
- AI Augments Human Testing and Analysis
- Machine Learning Accelerates Testing
- Authenticated Testing (MFA / SSO)
- REST/SOAP/GraphQL API Testing
- Business Logic Testing
- Full Customization of Testing
- Privacy Review
- Instant SMS Alerts
- Instant Email Alerts
- Threat-Aware Risk Scoring
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Reproduce
- Web, PDF, JSON, XML and CSV Formats
- PCI DSS and GDPR Compliances
- CVE, CWE and CVSS Scores
- OWASP ASVS Mapping
- Zero False-Positives SLA Money back
Contractual money-back guarantee for one single false positive.
- Unlimited Patch Verifications
- Tailored Remediation Guidelines
- One-Click Virtual Patching via WAF
- 24/7 Access to Our Security Analysts
- DevSecOps & CI/CD Tools Integration
- Multirole RBAC Dashboard with 2FA
- Penetration Test Certificate
Trusted by 1,000+ Global Customers
We believe ImmuniWeb platform would definitely address the common weaknesses seen in manual assessments. The AI-assisted platform not only automates the assessments, but also, executes them in a continuous, consistent and reliable fashion. Admittedly, the platform would definitely add quick wins and great ROI to its customers on their investment.
Information Security Officer
ImmuniWeb is a great innovative service that brings unbeatable ROI. It is undoubtedly the best way to quickly and easily guarantee your customers that their data is safe with you - and yours too by the way! Efficient and effective!
Head of IT
ImmuniWeb provides accurate assessment on the security posture of our cloud-based applications. The report provided is concise and easy to read with sound advisories on the necessary steps to fix the issues. What impressed me most was that no false positive was listed and the vulnerabilities are real. ImmuniWeb certainly gives us the right level of assurance that our cloud-based applications are safe and "good-to-go" before we deploy them out to production
Lee Chye Seng
Director, Learning Systems and Applications
ImmuniWeb is an invaluable tool for iPresent with both automated and manual penetration testing. The fantastic manual testing has found even the most hidden and complicated bugs in our security and ImmuniWeb has delivered first class knowledge. The self-service interface also gives us great control to schedule and monitor tests when we need them
Chief Technical Officer
ImmuniWeb is the best and simplest way to secure your business online. It's really fantastic experience to get report with zero false positive with detailed actions how to resolve problems and remove vulnerabilities. I think ImmuniWeb is definitely the best alternative to pen testers. As well as a way to save on staff and other costs. I am glad that I can get it all without any hidden costs and without complicated licensing schemes
Senior Information Security Officer
ImmuniWeb is an efficient and very easy-to-use solution that combines automatic and human tests. The results are complete, straightforward and easy to understand. It’s an essential tool for the development of the new digital activities
Why Choosing ImmuniWeb® AI Platform
Frequently Asked Questions
- QHow many URLs and domains can I include into one package?AThere is no hard limit on the number of URLs or domains per package. All targets should, however, belong to the same business application. For example, an e-commerce platform may be located across several (sub)domains, APIs or third-party managed web services. They can normally all be included into one package. If you also wish to test your e-banking system, you will need a second package.
- QHow can I scope and customize my testing requirements?AAt the first step of project creation, you can scope and configure special requirements for continuous penetration testing. For example, you can select authenticated (White Box) testing with 2FA/SSO for some (sub)domains, exclude testing for some specific vulnerabilities (e.g. self-XSS) or areas of the web application, or refrain from testing during weekends. Later, while your subscription is valid, you can update your testing requirements.
- QWhat is the difference between the packages?APackages (from right to left) include gradually more human time and other resources that will be allocated for the penetration test. Generally, the bigger your scope is, the bigger package you need to comprehensively test your web application for all know web application vulnerabilities and attack vectors. Please reach out to us for a quote tailored for your specific needs and scope.
- QCan you test my applications in Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP?AYes, we can test your web applications, cloud-native apps, microservices or APIs hosted in AWS, Azure, GCP and any other public cloud service providers. Aside from detecting OWASP Top 10, OWASP API Top 10 and SANS Top 25 vulnerabilities, we also detect cloud-specific misconfigurations and try cloud pivoting and privilege escalation attacks by exploiting excessive access permissions, IMDS flaws or default IAM policies in your cloud environment.
- QHow are you different from other penetration testing companies?AImmuniWeb® Continuous leverages our award-winning Machine Learning technology for acceleration and intelligent automation of laborious and time-consuming testing tasks and processes, eventually saving a considerable amount of human time on our side. Eventually, compared to traditional penetration testing, you may expect to get your penetration testing report much faster and to get higher vulnerability detection rate, as our security experts will spend their valuable time to meticulously reverse engineer your application and try the most sophisticated attack vectors instead of wasting time on routine or automatable security checks.