Continuous Penetration Testing Made Simple
How it Works
- Configure, schedule
and start online
- Have new or updated
code tested instantly
- Get 24/7 alerts by
our security analysts
Best Vulnerability Coverage. Actionable Report. Simple Remediation.
Continuous Penetration Testing for Any Need
Internal & External Web Apps
Virtual Appliance technology for
internal applications testing
APIs and Web Services
Comprehensive coverage of API &
Web Services (REST/SOAP)
Open Source Security
Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
tests for 20,000+ known CVE-IDs
Black & White Box
Authenticated (including 2FA/MFA)
or Black Box testing
Threat-aware testing scenarios and
attack vectors upon request
Expert analysis of threats at Dark Web
and Public Code repositories
Proven Methodology and Global Standards
- OWASP Web Security Testing Guide (WSTG)
- NIST SP 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- PCI DSS Information Supplement: Penetration Testing Guidance
- FedRAMP Penetration Test Guidance
- ISACA’s How to Audit GDPR
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Compatible
- Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) Compatible
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSSv3)
Many other "High" Risk Vulnerabilities
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Improper Access Control
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Improper Error Handling
Broken Authentication and Session Management
CWE-20: Improper Input Validation
CWE-22: Path Traversal
CWE-78: Command injection
CWE-79: Cross-site Scripting
CWE-89: SQL Injection
CWE-269: HTTP Response splitting
CWE-287: Improper Authentication
CWE-306: Missing Authentication
CWE-400: Resource Consumption
CWE-787: Out-of-bounds Write
CWE-798: Use of Hard-coded Credentials
CWE-862: Missing Authorization
Most Comprehensive Continuous Penetration Testing
In every ImmuniWeb Continuous package
- Rapid Detection of New Code
- Rapid Detection of Updated Code
- Continuous Penetration Testing
- SANS Top 25 Full Coverage
- OWASP Top 10 Full Coverage
- PCI DSS 6.5.1-6.5.11 Full Coverage
- AI Augments Human Testing and Analysis
- Machine Learning Accelerates Testing
- Authenticated Testing (2FA / SSO)
- REST/SOAP API Testing
- Business Logic Testing
- Full Customization of Testing
- Instant SMS Alerts
- Instant Email Alerts
- Threat-Aware Risk Scoring
- Step-by-Step Instruction to Reproduce
- Web, PDF, JSON, XML and CSV Formats
- PCI DSS and GDPR Compliances
- CVE, CWE and CVSSv3 Scores
- Zero False-Positive SLA Money back
Contractual money-back guarantee for one single false positive.
- Unlimited Patch Verifications
- Tailored Remediation Guidelines
- One-Click Virtual Patching via WAF
- 24/7 Access to Our Security Analysts
- DevSecOps & CI/CD Tools Integration
- Multirole RBAC Dashboard
ImmuniWeb® Continuous Packages
Continuous Penetration Testing
1 Configure Your Test
Enter the URL(s) of your application,
indicate any special testing, scoping
or reporting requirements
2 Select the Best Package
Pick up a package or get a free
consultation from our security
analysts to select one
3 Schedule and Start
Select subscription starting date,
add users, customize alerts
and you are done!
| One package per business application |
with unlimited URLs
Web application may be any HTTP/S application from corporate website to CRM or e-banking. The application may be hosted on several (sub)domains and have unlimited number of URLs, Web Services and APIs.
Corporate Pro package is best suited for business critical applications of large size that require sophisticated business logic testing under multiple user roles and interacting with different APIs.
Multifunctional e-banking or complicated CRM systems fit well this package, as well as applications based on web solutions from SAP, Oracle or Microsoft.
Corporate package is best suited for business applications with several user roles, diverse dynamic functionality and APIs.
Medium-sized e-banking or payment processing systems also fit well into this package.
SMB package is best suited for medium-sized websites and small e-commerce applications with several APIs. It also fits to audit a small part of a larger web application.
Websites running standardized e-commerce systems such as Magento match well the package.
Express package is best suited for uncomplicated websites, for example, a presentational website with some dynamic functionality. It also fits to audit a small part of a larger web application.
Business websites running WordPress or Drupal with a few third-party plugins match well the package.
| 24/7 AI-Automated Penetration Testing |
Our award-winning Deep Learning AI technology accelerates and intelligently automates over 10,000 security checks and tests that usually require human intelligence and cannot be detected by automated scanning.
24/7 continuous testing and full coverage of OWASP Top 10 and detection of over 20,000 known vulnerabilities in open source and commercial web software.
|high speed||high speed||normal speed||normal speed|
| Enhancement with Manual Testing |
Our CREST-accredited security experts conduct advanced security testing of application business logic, chained exploitation of sophisticated vulnerabilities and perform other security, privacy and integrity checks that require human intelligence.
24/7 just-in-time intervention when complexity requires so to ensure full Coverage of SANS Top 25 and PCI DSS 6.5 vulnerabilities in compliance with the leading penetration testing standards (NIST, FedRAMP, PCI DSS and OWASP OTG).
|3+ experts||2+ experts||1+ experts||1 expert|
| WAF Testing and Bypass |
Our penetration test includes a thorough testing and eventual bypass of a Web Application Firewall (WAF). Vulnerability exploitation with WAF bypass will be reflected in our threat-aware risk scoring.
On top of this, our remediation guidelines provide customized WAF rulesets for the most popular WAF solutions for a comprehensive defense against sophisticated vectors of web attacks.
| Zero False Positives SLA |
Our Terms of Services provide a contractual money-back guarantee for a single false-positive in a penetration testing report for the integrity of our customers. We never had a complaint so far.
| Unlimited Patch Verification Scans |
Our customers get unlimited patch verification checks in just one click on the interactive dashboard to verify that all of the detected security weaknesses and vulnerabilities are properly fixed by software developers.
| Dark and Deep Web Reconnaissance |
Our security experts conduct an in-depth and continuous investigation of your organization’s exposure on Dark and Deep Web to intensify and deepen continuous penetration testing.
| Code Repositories Reconnaissance |
Our security experts conduct an in-depth and continuous analysis of your source code leaks and your organization’s exposure on Public Code Repositories (e.g. GitHub) to expand and augment continuous penetration testing.
|Unbeatable value for money|| |
$5,495 / month
$3,495 / month
$1,495 / month
$995 / month
Frequently Asked Questions
- QHow can I customize testing to meet my specific needs?AAt the first step of online project creation, you can easily configure any special requirements for testing or reporting. For example, you can select testing with 2FA authentication, or exclude any specific vulnerabilities (e.g. self-XSS) from being reported, or contrariwise spend more time on authentication bypass attacks in a specific part of the application. Furthermore, you have a 24/7 online access to our security experts to easily communicate any new or adjusted testing requirements or request specific testing.
- QHow are we better than traditional web penetration testing?AWe use our award-winning AI and Deep Learning ANN technology to intensify, augment and accelerate human testing thereby making application penetration testing scalable and cost-efficient. We deliver faster results, better vulnerability coverage and unbeatable pricing compared to traditional penetration testing services powered solely by a human. Moreover, we provide a just-in-time (24/7) penetration testing by instantly testing all new or updated code without leaving your applications untested during two separate penetration tests for example.
- QHow do you outperform automated vulnerability scanning?AWe perform in-depth security testing including business logic analysis and testing, and comprehensive coverage of SANS Top 25 vulnerabilities using globally renown penetration testing methodologies. Moreover, we provide all our customers with a zero false-positives SLA corroborated with money-back guarantee for a single false positive. On top of this, you can instantly remediate the detected vulnerabilities with a virtual patching and request re-testing in just one click.