Web Application Penetration Testing Made Simple
How it works
- Customize and schedule
the test in few clicks
- Monitor the testing
in real time
- Get the report and
schedule a re-test
Web Application Penetration Test for Any Need
Internal & External Web Apps
Virtual Appliance technology for
internal applications testing
Cloud Native Apps
Check if attackers can pivot to
other systems in your cloud
APIs & Web Services
Comprehensive coverage of API &
Web Services (REST/SOAP)
Black & White Box
Authenticated (including MFA/SSO)
or Black Box testing
Open Source Security
Software Composition Analysis (SCA)
tests for 20,000+ known CVE-IDs
Breach and attack simulation per
MITRE ATT&CK® Enterprise
Proven Methodology and Global Standards
- OWASP Web Security Testing Guide (WSTG)
- NIST SP 800-115 Technical Guide to Information Security Testing and Assessment
- PCI DSS Information Supplement: Penetration Testing Guidance
- MITRE ATT&CK® Matrix for Enterprise
- FedRAMP Penetration Test Guidance
- ISACA’s How to Audit GDPR
- OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS v4.0.2) Mapping
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) Compatible
- Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) Compatible
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS v3.1)
Many Other "High" Risk Vulnerabilities
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Improper Access Control
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Improper Error Handling
Broken Authentication and Session Management
API1: Broken Object Level Authorization
API3: Excessive Data Exposure
API5: Broken Function Level Authorization
API7: Security Misconfiguration
API9: Improper Assets Management
API2: Broken User Authentication
API4: Lack of Resources & Rate Limiting
API6: Mass Assignment
API10: Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
Most Comprehensive Web Penetration Testing
In every ImmuniWeb On-Demand package
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- SANS Top 25 Full Coverage
- OWASP Top 10 Full Coverage
- PCI DSS 6.5.1-6.5.10 Full Coverage
- AI Augments Human Testing and Analysis
- Machine Learning Accelerates Testing
- Authenticated Testing (MFA / SSO)
- REST/SOAP API Testing
- Business Logic Testing
- Privacy Review
- Full Customization of Testing
- Rapid Delivery SLA Money back
Contractual money-back guarantee for a delayed delivery date.
- Threat-Aware Risk Scoring
- Step-by-Step Instructions to Reproduce
- Web, PDF, JSON, XML and CSV Formats
- Tailored Remediation Guidelines
- PCI DSS and GDPR Compliances
- CVE, CWE and CVSS Scores
- OWASP ASVS Mapping
- Zero False Positive SLA Money back
Contractual money-back guarantee for one single false positive.
- Unlimited Patch Verifications
- One-Click Virtual Patching via WAF
- 24/7 Access to Our Security Analysts
- DevSecOps & CI/CD Tools Integration
- Multirole RBAC Dashboard with 2FA
ImmuniWeb® On-Demand Packages
Web Application Penetration Testing
1 Configure Your Test
Enter URL(s) of your web application,
indicate any special testing, scoping
or reporting requirements
2 Schedule Your Test
Select your package, schedule the
penetration testing dates and
report delivery date
3 Get Your Report
Browse the interactive dashboard,
export data in PDF and schedule
patch verification scan
| The packages are tailored for the |
application’s size and complexity
Designed for one web application of large size and complexity, located on multiple subdomains or having several user roles.
Designed for one web application of medium size and complexity, located on several subdomains or having a couple of user roles.
Designed for one web application of small size and complexity, located on one or two subdomains and having one user role.
Designed for one web application of very small size and complexity, located on one domain and having one simple user role.
| AI-Automated Penetration Testing |
Our award-winning Deep Learning AI technology accelerates and intelligently automates over 10,000 checks of your web application security, which usually require human labor and cannot be performed by traditional vulnerability scanners due to complexity.
|120 hours||72 hours||24 hours||12 hours|
| Manual Testing of Business Logic |
Our CREST-accredited security experts conduct advanced security testing of your web application’s business logic, perform chained exploitation of sophisticated vulnerabilities, and run other security and privacy checks that require human intelligence due to high complexity.
|3+ experts||2+ experts||1+ experts||1 expert|
| Zero False Positive SLA |
Our Terms of Services provide contractual money-back guarantee for a single false positive in your penetration testing report.
| Rapid Delivery SLA |
Our Terms of Services provide contractual money-back guarantee for delayed delivery of your penetration testing report.
| WAF Virtual Patching |
Our technology alliances with the leading WAF vendors provide ready-to-use WAF rulesets with your penetration testing report to automatically mitigate the detected vulnerabilities.
| DevSecOps & CI/CD Integrations |
Our technology alliances with the leading SIEM and DevOps vendors provide one-click vulnerability data export into your vulnerability management systems, bug trackers, as well as integration of penetration testing into your CI/CD pipeline.
| 24/7 Access to our Security Analysts |
Our security analysts are at your disposal during and after the penetration test may you need any advice or additional information on remediation or implementation of security best practices.
| Unlimited Patch Verification Scans |
Unlimited patch verification scans are available during 100 days after the delivery of your penetration testing report to verify that all of the detected vulnerabilities have been properly fixed by your software developers.
| Privacy Assessment |
Our security experts examine widespread privacy issues and compliance failures in your web application.
| Dark Web Reconnaissance |
Our security experts investigate your organization’s exposure on Dark Web, such as stolen credentials, and leverage this data during the penetration test.
| Red Teaming Exercise |
On request, our security experts may perform Red Teaming exercise tailored to your threat landscape, emulating tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) of a specific cyber threat actor.
|Package Price Buy now, get your report on:|| |
Frequently Asked Questions
- QHow can I customize my testing and reporting requirements?AAt the first step of project creation, you can easily configure special requirements for penetration testing or reporting. For example, you can select authenticated (White Box) testing with 2FA/SSO, exclude testing for some specific vulnerabilities (e.g. self-XSS) or areas of the web application, request to spend more time on cloud pivoting or container escaping if your web application is hosted in a cloud environment. All pentesting reports by default contain PCI DSS and GDPR provisions.
- QHow many URLs and domains can I include into one package?AThere is no hard limit on the number of URLs or domains per package. All targets should, however, belong to the same business application. For example, an e-commerce platform may be located across several (sub)domains, APIs or third-party managed web services. They can normally all be included into one package. If you also wish to test your e-banking system, you will need a second package.
- QHow do I select the right pentest package for my scope?AGenerally, the bigger your scope is, the bigger package you need. If you have any doubts, please use our free package selector to submit basic details about your scope. Our security analysts will carefully analyze your scope and needs and then promptly get back to you with the most suitable package. May you have a large or otherwise complicated scope, please get in touch and we will assign you a personal account manager.
Customer Success Stories
ImmuniWeb is an efficient and very easy-to-use solution that combines automatic and human tests. The results are complete, straightforward and easy to understand. It’s an essential tool for the development of the new digital activities
ImmuniWeb is the best and simplest way to secure your business online. It's really fantastic experience to get report with zero false positive with detailed actions how to resolve problems and remove vulnerabilities. I think ImmuniWeb is definitely the best alternative to pen testers. As well as a way to save on staff and other costs. I am glad that I can get it all without any hidden costs and without complicated licensing schemes
Senior Information Security Officer
We believe ImmuniWeb platform would definitely address the common weaknesses seen in manual assessments. The AI-assisted platform not only automates the assessments, but also, executes them in a continuous, consistent and reliable fashion. Admittedly, the platform would definitely add quick wins and great ROI to its customers on their investment.
Information Security Officer
ImmuniWeb provides accurate assessment on the security posture of our cloud-based applications. The report provided is concise and easy to read with sound advisories on the necessary steps to fix the issues. What impressed me most was that no false-positive was listed and the vulnerabilities are real. ImmuniWeb certainly gives us the right level of assurance that our cloud-based applications are safe and "good-to-go" before we deploy them out to production
Lee Chye Seng
Director, Learning Systems and Applications
ImmuniWeb is an invaluable tool for iPresent with both automated and manual penetration testing. The fantastic manual testing has found even the most hidden and complicated bugs in our security and ImmuniWeb has delivered first class knowledge. The self-service interface also gives us great control to schedule and monitor tests when we need them
Chief Technical Officer
ImmuniWeb is a great innovative service that brings unbeatable ROI. It is undoubtedly the best way to quickly and easily guarantee your customers that their data is safe with you - and yours too by the way! Efficient and effective!
Head of IT
Web Application Penetration Testing
Best Value for Money
Founders and senior security experts at ImmuniWeb are the experienced cybersecurity practitioners, involved in traditional penetration testing, and notably into web application penetration testing, for over a decade.
We are well familiar with the numerous hurdles of manual web application penetration testing, and have an insightful understanding of laborious tasks and processes that make human-driven penetration testing services overly expensive, slow and unscalable.
This is why we augment human intelligence and accelerate manual testing with our award-winning AI technology to deliver the best value for money on the global web application penetration testing market.
Our data scientists and Machine Learning experts continuously collect and structure Big Data for relentless amelioration of our Deep Learning models that intelligently automate and accelerate sophisticated web application penetration testing processes that commonly consume and waste a huge amount of human time.
On top of this, our CREST-accredited penetration testing experts and experienced security analysts take care of the most complicated parts of the web application penetration testing process, spanning from chained exploitation of advanced vulnerabilities to reverse engineering of web application business logic and exploitation of the related security flaws.
Endorsed by reputable industry analysts from Gartner, Forrester and IDC, ImmuniWeb also brings a full stack integration into DevSecOps and entirely online workflow into web application penetration testing market.
Moreover, all our packages are accompanied by unlimited patch verification assessments, designed to verify that all of the detected vulnerabilities are properly patched by your software developers.
No automated web vulnerability scanners will ever be able to compete with the perfection of human intelligence and the power of AI by the number of detected vulnerabilities and quality of testing. While no traditional human services, based on manual testing and trivial automated tools, will provide such speed, quality and the overall effectiveness of web application penetration testing.
Our award-winning hybrid approach consolidates the very best of Artificial Intelligence and human genius, eventually making human ingenuity both scalable and cost-efficient.