ImmuniWeb Is a Gold Winner of Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2023March 7, 2023
ImmuniWeb was named a Gold Winner in as many as 10 categories, evidencing the outstanding technical evolution and development of ImmuniWeb® AI Platform made in the last 12 months.
The 8th edition of the prestigious Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2023 has unveiled the names of this year winners in various cybersecurity excellence nominations.
ImmuniWeb has been named a “Gold Winner” among European companies in 10 distinct categories of cybersecurity excellence:
- Attack Surface Management – for our ImmuniWeb® Discovery
- Best Cybersecurity Company – for our ImmuniWeb® AI Platform
- Best Cybersecurity Startup – for our rapid and healthy YoY revenue growth
- Best Free Cybersecurity Tool – for ImmuniWeb® Community Edition
- CEO of the Year – awarding Dr. Ilia Kolochenko
- Cyber Threat Intelligence – for our ImmuniWeb® Discovery
- Dark Web Monitoring – for our ImmuniWeb® Discovery
- Mobile Penetration Testing – for our ImmuniWeb® MobileSuite
- Red Teaming – for our ImmuniWeb® On-Demand
- Third-Party Risk Management – for our ImmuniWeb® Discovery
- Web Application Security – for our ImmuniWeb® Neuron.
Other winners of the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2023 include multibillion cybersecurity companies such as BlackBerry, CyberArk, Imperva, Proofpoint, Tanium and VMware.
“We congratulate ImmuniWeb for the recognition as an award winner in the ten prestigious categories of the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards," says Holger Schulze, CEO of Cybersecurity Insiders and founder of the 600,000-member Information Security Community on LinkedIn, which organizes the 8th annual Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. "With over 800 entries in more than 300 award categories, the 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards program is highly competitive. All winners reflect the very best in innovation and excellence in defending against today's evolving cybersecurity threats."
Dr. Ilia Kolochenko, Chief Architect & CEO at ImmuniWeb, says: “We are delighted to see another solid recognition and telling validation of our hard work and strong commitment to deliver excellence and value to our customers and partners from over 50 countries. As of today, we have one of the most inclusive and comprehensive cybersecurity SaaS platforms, offering a single point of contact for 20 mutually supporting and enhancing use cases related to cybersecurity, compliance and cybercrime investigation.
Every single day, our engineers deploy new features and make other technical improvements of the ImmuniWeb® AI Platform to stay ahead of new vulnerabilities and emerging cyber risks amid the rapidly evolving cyber-threat landscape. We are wholeheartedly grateful to all our customers and partners for their ongoing trust, confidence and valuable support that motivates us to continually make our offering even better. Later this year, even more exciting product announcements are coming, please stay tuned.”
- Follow ImmuniWeb on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Explore 20 use cases how ImmuniWeb can help
- Browse open positions to join our great Team
- See the benefits of our partner program
- Request a demo, quote or special price
- Subscribe to our newsletter